We offer private and semi-private lessons for our junior tennis players. Lesson times are subject to court and pros availability. Please contact the tennis office at extension 30 to arrange lessons.
Junior private hour lesson: Member: $95. Non-member: $100.
Junior semi-private lesson Member: $55. p/p Non-member: $60. p/p
All lessons in primetime are charged an additional $5 per hour
JUNIOR MEMBER SPECIAL! BUY A TEN LESSON PACKAGE AND RECEIVE ONE LESSON FOR FREE (private lessons only)
Packages are exempt from all primetime fees
$99 / 1 person $195/ 2 persons or more
Junior membership entitles students to:
• Early registration period for clinics
• Lower member rate for clinics
• Lower lesson rate
• Court booking privileges
Please note that junior members must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian when visiting the club except when they are on the tennis court.
WAC Junior Registration Tips
• contact tennis department to find out when make-ups for snow days are scheduled
• make sure your child is able to make all the days of the classes you select
• remember re-registration dates, as classes fill quickly in the 2nd & 3rd sessions
• advanced players remember to sign up at the front desk for playdays
• registrations need to be done in person or by phone (not email)
• please remember- final level placement is determined by our tennis staff
We do not offer make-ups for missed classes. Any clinic cancelled by the Waltham Athletic Club will have a scheduled make-up. No credits will be issued should you choose not to attend. In inclement weather, please call the front desk at 781-899-5000 x0 to see if class will be held.
Waltham Athletic Club is not responsible for inadvertent misprints or errors. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change or delete programs and schedules.
Do you want to work out or swim while your child is in the tennis program? Only $10.
See the front desk when you drop your child off.